It appears that we are again not receiving emails from our site. Our new site is a week away, but in the mean time for quotes please use:
Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for understanding…XOXO
The new year brings a great bridal show…fun, casual and coming up on Sunday January 11th, Boring Grange. A Country Bridal Affair on the web and Facebook. Bee there… XOXO
It has come to our attention that our website is no longer sending inquires to our email account. If you would like information a quote or just want to say hey…please contact us at:
OR message us on Facebook , you guessed it…Busy Bee Catering
Catering quotes can be a lot like remodeling…things change, so prices change. One way of getting an accurate quote the first time is knowing all of the services or duties that are needed. Here are some hints…
1. Does venue set up/take down guest tables? What about linens, centerpieces?
2. Always include the venue address in your inquiry for rental delivery prices.
3. Is garbage removal included in the venue service?
4. Have in mind what kind of service you require… buffet is typically self service, family style guests pass smaller serving platters around the table for self service, plated service is like a restaurant and requires kitchen space with adequate room for set up
5. Keep in mind you may have menu limitations when planning your reception outside in one of Oregon and Washington’s many beautiful outdoor venues. Most sites do not allow cooking and are not equipped or licensed to prepare meals in.
Let us help make your planning fun and stress free… XOXO
At Busy Bee Catering let us help make your wedding day a dream come true…
Want your wedding to stand out from all of the others? Consider a morning ceremony with a beautiful brunch to follow. Marriage is the beginning of your life together and what could be more perfect than gathering your guests to celebrate at the start of the day!
With 2014 just around the corner, many brides and grooms are in the midst of wedding planning. This task is not for sissies (neither is getting older)! Great food and drink (and lots of it) and comfortable surroundings and are always in style and should be on the top of the list.
The 2013 wedding season is in full gear and now our thoughts are moving forward to 2014. This summer has brought us many beeutiful brides, a couple of real scorching hot receptions and more vegetarians than in the past. Catering can be a tricky part of wedding planning and Busy Bee is here to help you navigate through the process. Our services include drop off to full event service with china, disposables or whatever you have in mind. We can create a buffet on a river, a meadow or mountain side. We can cater with a kitchen or without. We are proud of our flexibility and like the challenge of every job. We will be sharing tips in the wedding section of our website along with sample menus and strategies for staying in your budget!
This Saturday, April 20th at the Resort at the Mountain…Bee There! The Bite of Mt Hood returns with fun, food, great auction items and entertainment. We will be serving up some of our specialities and some surprises too.